Pickleball Clinic with Tyler LoongSaturday, May 30, 2020
If you’re addicted to Pickleball and you see every day as a chance to have a blast and improve your game at the same time, then you are in the right place! Tyler has inspired, instructed, and helped dozens of Utah Pickleballists to level-up!
With over 50+ medals to his name, Tyler Loong has garnered the attention and admiration of the entire Pickleball community.
Loong has quickly advanced in the professional Pickleball ranks and continues to perform at an elite level as he competes across the world.
In addition to being a 2018 Silver medalist in the Nationals tournament, Tyler Loong has also achieved a top ranking of being the #3 player in the world.
This Pickleball clinic will be offered on two private courts in Highland, UT – for two small groups, during these time slots:
- Clinic 1 for 3.0 – 4.0 players
- May 30, 2020 from 8:30am – 10:30am
- Clinic 2 for 4.0 – 5.0 players
- May 30, 2020 from 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Clinic 3 for 3.0 – 4.0 players
- May 30, 2020 from 1:30pm – 3:30pm
CLICK HERE to find out your USAPA rating.
The two Pickleball courts are in close proximity which allows Tyler to monitor those participating at a high level while providing all participants with direct, just-in-time feedback.
For only $45 you’ll get to spend 2 hours with world-class Pickleball pro, Tyler Loong. You will walk away having a better understanding of Pickleball strategy and what you PERSONALLY can do to improve your game!
Please be on the court at least 10 minutes early.
- Limited to 8 spots
- Small groups allow for more intimate instruction
- Individual feedback from Tyler Loong
This session focuses on lobs, put-aways/slams, and serves
- 5 minutes before – Warm up / Review agenda
- 25 minutes – Instruction / Drill / + 5 min Break
- 30 minutes – Live play, Q&A, and Video Recording
- 15 minutes – Instruction / Drill
- 10 minutes – Serves
- 35 minutes – Live play, Q&A, and Video Recording
- Play with more confidence
- Learn when to take chances
- Learn the right drills to practice
- Handouts to help retain your new skills
Get in Touch
Our goal is to ensure you have an experience far beyond the small sum you spend to attend this intimate clinic. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve!